Push The Confrontation Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
READ BOOK Isaiah: Here I Am (Hope And Redemption Triology)

Répondre au sujet    Push The Confrontation Index du Forum » Général » Bla-Bla Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
READ BOOK Isaiah: Here I Am (Hope And Redemption Triology)
Auteur Message
volnesasch

Message READ BOOK Isaiah: Here I Am (Hope And Redemption Triology) Répondre en citant

Isaiah: Here I Am (Hope and Redemption Triology) (Volume 1)
by B. G. Brainard

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Isaiah: Here I Am (Hope and Redemption Triology) (Volume 1)

When Isaiah saw the Lord sitting on his throne and the seraphim above calling one to another, “Holy, holy, holy is Yahweh Almighty; the whole world is full of his glory,” he knew he was a man of unclean lips as were his people. A seraph placed a red-hot coal on Isaiah’s lips and declared, “Your iniquity is taken away.” Then he heard the voice of Yahweh say, “Whom shall I send?” And Isaiah said, “Send me!” The life of the biblical prophet Isaiah is only hinted at within the larger framework of the vision he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem during the reigns of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah. This historical novel imagines Isaiah’s life as he preaches to a people of unclean lips knowing they will neither understand nor perceive God’s message. Yet Isaiah faithfully preached repentance for years with the support of his family, disciples, and fellow prophets Jonah, Micah, and Hosea, for the hardness of the people’s hearts did not preclude a possibility of the salvation of individuals.

Isaiah: Here I Am (Hope and Redemption Triology) (Volume 1) B. G. Brainard

171bf2437f

Brainard at Barnes & NobleBrainard’s passion is to bring the Hebrew Scriptures to life one book at a time through meticulous research and excursions to the Middle EastBrainard’s passion as an historical fiction author is to bring the Hebrew Scriptures to life one book at a time through meticulous ancient Near East ..In the first part of the book there was all the ..

Mar 27 Juin - 16:57 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 27 Juin - 16:57 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Push The Confrontation Index du Forum » Général » Bla-Bla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation